10 Golden Rules To Make Bigger Profits Trading Hurst Cycles
Remembering these simple Golden Rules you will help you become a more successful and profitable trader of JM Hurst’s Market Cycles.
Golden Rules for Trading with Sentient Trader
- Always start with the Big Picture and look at the longest Cycles first.
- Hurst’s Cycles Troughs (not Peaks) are always Synchronized.
- Always trade with the Underlying Trend of the Longer Cycles.
- Don’t take Trades with overlapping Market Turning Points.
- The more Longer Cycles that are Synchronized with a Trough of your Trading Cycle, the more Powerful will be the price move out of it.
- Only take Trades with Profit:Risk ratio greater than 2:1, only take Trades with a Profit Potential greater than 20% and never take the most Aggressive Trade Entry, especially when starting out.
- Use the confirmation of Shorter Cycles as evidence that a Trough of your Trading Cycle has occurred.
- When the Trough of your Trading Cycle is Overdue and other Cycles are Overdue as well, the more assured your success.
- Always watch your Trades and using Hurst’s Cyclic Tools, adjust your Exit Levels after every bar.
- When Very Long Cycles, e.g. 20 Weeks, 40 Weeks, 18 Months, etc. are forming a Synchronized Trough, Shorter Cycles become more difficult to trade.