All About Hurst Signals & FLD Trading Strategy – How It Works and How to Trade It
These videos by David Hickson, creator of Sentient Trader, tell you everything you need to know about Hurst Signals and the FLD Trading Strategy.
By the end of these videos, you will know all about Hurst Signals and have an understanding of the Hurst Cycles that are influencing the markets that you trade.
When you click to watch these videos, you will be re-directed to our sister website, the Hurst Cycles Trading Academy.
Video One – Introduction to Hurst Signals
We are really excited to introduce you to the Hurst Signals service and thank you for your interest.
- Hurst Signals Service includes a daily email with FLD Trading Strategy Trading Opportunities (Entry, Stop Loss and two Target Exit levels) for each of the instrument in your portfolio
- FLD Trading Strategy trades are a sequence of eight trades labelled A to H, which are shown automatically on the charts for your portfolio
- There are three charts for each of your instruments with valuable information about the Hurst Cycles that are influencing the markets as well as your Trading Opportunities
- The service includes a Position Size Calculator to help you manage risk and reward.
Hurst Signals – everything you need to trade the FLD Trading Strategy on popular markets.
When you click to watch this video, you will be taken to our sister website, the Hurst Cycles Trading Academy.
Video Two – How Markets Are Moved By Hurst Cycles. Learn how it’s done.
In the 1960s and 70s, JM Hurst, researched, developed and eventually taught his theory about how the Financial Markets move in Cycles. Today, Technical Analysts throughout the world refer to Hurst as the “father of cycles analysis”.
- Cycles affect the movement of all financial markets. Hurst never tried to explain what causes market cycles, but we all know the markets are cyclical
- There are only five basic concepts behind Hurst’s Principles. These simple yet brilliant ideas lead to a remarkable insight of future price movements in the markets
- By the end of this video, you will have a solid understanding of Hurst’s Market Cycles
You can use this knowledge to start making better trading decisions – today!
Video Three – Predicting Turns In Financial Markets Means Better Trading Decisions
- Hurst’s Market Cycle Principles explain how financial markets have behaved in the past (cyclic analysis) and predict how they will move in the future
- Knowing where Troughs and Peaks will occur in the future, helps you time your trades more accurately and make better trading decisions
- On the chart for the S&P500, you see Hurst’s Notation (Diamond Stacks, Semi-Circles and Circles & Whiskers)
- Hurst’s Notation gives you an instant visual understanding of where future Troughs will occur in the market.
Knowing with confidence where turns will occur in the future gives you the insight and power to make better trading decisions.
Video Four – Hurst Signals Training Course
As part of the Hurst Signals Service, you will have full access to these training materials, which will help you get started and help you quickly move along to making successful trading decisions.
- Hurst Signals Training Course – consists of 11 Training Videos showing you how to use your Hurst Signals.
- FLD Trading Strategy Training Course – a sub-set of the FLD Trading Strategy Training Course. This course consists of 42 Training Videos in five Modules and is designed to give you a thorough understanding of the FLD Trading Strategy.
- Hurst Trading Room – published regularly by David Hickson, these Trading Videos, about current and upcoming trading opportunities, will help you make better trading decisions.
Video Five – Introducing the FLD Trading Strategy
- How the FLD Trading Strategy works
- How buy and sell signals are generated
- How trades are entered and exited.
This Intro Video will give you a really good overview of the whole FLD Trading Strategy. Plus there is a Bonus PDF to download with even more in-depth information about the strategy.
Get started today!