Choose A Portfolio For The Markets You Trade
Hurst Signals are available for popular markets. Every month, when your subscription to Hurst Signals renews, you have the freedom to select the Instruments in your Portfolio.
These are the Instruments currently offered in Hurst Signals. More will be added over time, in response to popular demand.
- S&P 500 (US stock market index)
- NASDAQ 100 (US stock market index)
- DJIA (US stock market index)
- RUSSELL 2000 (US stock market index)
- FTSE 100 (UK stock market index)
- DAX (German stock market index)
- CAC 40 (French stock market index)
- EURO STOXX 50 (Euro stock market index)
- ASX 200 (Australian stock market index)
- EURUSD (Euro / US Dollar)
- GBPUSD (British Pound / US Dollar)
- AUDUSD (Australian Dollar / US Dollar)
- EURGBP (Euro / British Pound)
- USDJPY (US Dollar / Japanese Yen) – separate trough and peak analyses
COMMODITIES & METALS
- CRUDE OIL (WTI)
- GOLD (spot price)) – separate trough and peak analyses
How Many Trading Signals Can You Expect Every Month?
This is a Frequently Asked Question. Let’s try to answer it here.
In each 80 Day Hurst Cycle, there are 8 price / FLD interactions, which are categorized from A to H. Please note that the average length of an 80 Day Hurst Cycle is actually 68 days (Hurst’s Nominal Model).
Usually, you would never take a category B or category G trade (this is explained in the Hurst Signals Training Course).
Therefore in every 67 days, there are usually 6 price / FLD interactions, or Trading Opportunities. In round figures, let’s say…
- 1 Trading Opportunity, per Instrument, every 10 days, or
- 2 to 3 Trading Opportunities, per Instrument, per month.
There are two Portfolio sizes to choose from:
3 Instruments Portfolio
- This portfolio should give you 6 to 9 Trading Opportunities per month
- The average cost of a Trading Opportunity is as low as $4.33 (3 Instruments cost $39 per month).
8 Instruments Portfolio
- This portfolio should give you 16 to 24 Trading Opportunities per month
- The average cost of a Trading Opportunity is as low as $3.29 (8 Instruments cost $79 per month).
Please note, the quantities of Trading Opportunities you can expect each month are not guaranteed. There are many things you should consider before deciding to take a trade and these calculations are for guidance only.