Hurst Signals is an online service that performs a full analysis and identifies potential trading opportunities based upon the FLD trading strategy. Charts are viewed online, and the trading opportunities are emailed to you every day.
Click on the dropdown sections to learn more.
Hurst Cycles & FLD Trading Strategy – For Everyone!
Hurst Signals is an online, web-based service that gives you buy/sell trading signals for popular markets (forex, index futures and commodities) and is based on the FLD Trading Strategy. The strategy is a modern-day development of JM Hurst’s Market Cycles Principles and was formalized into a trading plan by David Hickson, creator of Sentient Trader.
David has spent over 20 years trading forex, index futures and commodities using Hurst Cycles. His knowledge and expertise led to the commercial release of Sentient Trader in 2010. In 2012 the FLD Trading Strategy was launched, which is a further development of JM Hurst’s original Cyclic Theory.
The FLD Trading Strategy originally depended on our Sentient Trader software to use it effectively, but for many traders this was a problem. It meant having to buy, install, learn how to use and maintain the software and market data feed.
Over the years, lots of traders have told us they want an easy to use, web-based service that gives them Hurst Cycles Analysis and Hurst Cycles Trading Signals. That’s how the Hurst Signals Service came to be created.
Hurst Signals features:
- Hurst Cycles Analysis done for you
- Identification of Trading Opportunities based on FLD Trading Strategy
- Covers major markets, e.g. forex, indices and commodities
- Charts and trading opportunities available online
- No requirement for a market data feed.
Since we introduced it in October 2012, the feedback from traders who have attended our original FLD Trading Strategy training course has been fantastic. Now we want to give even more traders the opportunity to benefit from the FLD Trading Strategy. That’s why we’ve introduced Hurst Signals.
What Traders Like About Hurst Signals
Here’s a sample of what traders are saying they like about Hurst Signals in an in-service survey (we are always looking for ways to improve Hurst Signals):
Great website, clear dashboard and EOD bars to trade…
The clear trade signals…
Concise and clear…
Buy/sell trigger points and overall view of where the markets stand in the bigger picture…
Quick and easy. No need to analyze these instruments by ourselves so save time…
I like the specific demarcations of the interactions.
Choose A Portfolio For The Markets You Trade
Hurst Signals are available for popular markets. You have the freedom to change the Instruments in your portfolio each week. These are the Instruments currently offered in Hurst Signals. More will be added over time, in response to popular demand.
- S&P 500 (US stock market index)
- NASDAQ 100 (US stock market index)
- DJIA (US stock market index)
- RUSSELL 2000 (US stock market index)
- FTSE 100 (UK stock market index)
- DAX (German stock market index)
- CAC 40 (French stock market index)
- EURO STOXX 50 (Euro stock market index)
- ASX 200 (Australian stock market index)
- EURUSD (Euro / US Dollar)
- GBPUSD (British Pound / US Dollar)
- AUDUSD (Australian Dollar / US Dollar)
- EURGBP (Euro / British Pound)
- USDJPY (US Dollar / Japanese Yen) – separate trough and peak analyses
- USDCAD (US Dollar / Canadian Dollar)
- NZDUSD (New Zeland Dollar / US Dollar)
- USDCHF (US Dollar / Swiss Franc)
- GBPJPY (British Pound / Japanese Yen)
COMMODITIES & METALS
- CRUDE OIL (WTI)
- GOLD (spot price)) – separate trough and peak analyses
- SILVER (spot price))
How Many Trading Signals Can You Expect Every Month?
This is a Frequently Asked Question. Let’s try to answer it here.
In each 80 Day Hurst Cycle, there are 8 price / FLD interactions, which are categorized from A to H. Please note that the average length of an 80 Day Hurst Cycle is actually 68 days (Hurst’s Nominal Model).
Usually, you would never take a category B or category G trade (this is explained in the Hurst Signals Training Course).
Therefore in every 67 days, there are usually 6 price / FLD interactions, or Trading Opportunities. In round figures, let’s say…
- 1 Trading Opportunity, per Instrument, every 10 days, or
- 2 to 3 Trading Opportunities, per Instrument, per month.
There are two Portfolio sizes to choose from:
3 Instruments Portfolio
- This portfolio should give you 6 to 9 Trading Opportunities per month
- The average cost of a Trading Opportunity is as low as $4.33 (3 Instruments cost $39 per month).
8 Instruments Portfolio
- This portfolio should give you 16 to 24 Trading Opportunities per month
- The average cost of a Trading Opportunity is as low as $3.29 (8 Instruments cost $79 per month).
Please note, the quantities of Trading Opportunities you can expect each month are not guaranteed. There are many things you should consider before deciding to take a trade and these calculations are for guidance only.
Follow these simple steps to get started today with Hurst Signals:
Step 1 – Subscribe for the number of Instruments you want to include in your Hurst Signals Portfolio.
Step 2 – Using the Activation Key you receive when you successfully subscribe for Hurst Signals, Click to Register your Login Details and Activation Key and to personalize your Portfolio.
Step 3 – It really is that simple. Now you can Login in any time you need to access your Hurst Signals.
*All prices are in USD.